Battle Of The Boards 2011 - All you have to know...

neoflox

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right, we've had it like that last year. I remember all the M9s and M13 counting as one pedal. To be honest, that didn't match at all. Not saying every effect in a M13 should be count as one but I'll have to keep all multieffects boards in one voting thread. Frenzy.

Yeah a TRUE multi effect should count as how many effects you can run at a time (3 for the M9 or 4 for the M13)

• Members

Right, we've had it like that last year. I remember all the M9s and M13 counting as one pedal. To be honest, that didn't match at all. Not saying every effect in a M13 should be count as one but I'll have to keep all multieffects boards in one voting thread. Frenzy.

wait wut...theres going to be a category for any board that has an m9 or m13 or something?

• Members

Why do people keep referring to cell phone pics as crappy. My cellphone has a {censored}ing 8MP camera with some really hip filtering capabilities. It's more functional than a P&S Digital from the early 2000's.

Because most people have cell phones with crappy cameras or they have p&s that look like crappy cell phone pics. That's my experience.

• Members

wait wut...theres going to be a category for any board that has an m9 or m13 or something?

No. Since the poll threads will be split into 3-4 for the S, M, L categories, I will try to incorporate all M9/M13 containing boards into one split part poll at least.

• Members

also, not that i give a {censored}--but wasn't the small board supposed to be 5 pedals max? i'll still win with 5. but there's no way 6 pedals should be considered a small board.

Objection granted. Changed it back to 5. Thanks for talking reason.

• Members

No. Since the poll threads will be split into 3-4 for the S, M, L categories, I will try to incorporate all M9/M13 containing boards into one split part poll at least.

oh ok. that makes sense.

thanks for all your time in organizing this again this year :phil:

• Members

Is an actual "board" a necessary condition to enter? I'm planning on entering a 3 pedal "board", but in reality I just have them strewn across the floor. Do I have to put them on a board?

Yeah, please put it in a kind of frame. Cardboard at least?

• Members

Yeah, please put it in a kind of frame. Cardboard at least?

oh.. what? :(

i never use a board or a full signal path so i spent half an hour setting it all up, took shitloads of photos, and took everything apart again :lol: any chance you can make an exception for me? ;) ;) ;)

• Members

oh.. what?
:(
i never use a board or a full signal path so i spent half an hour setting it all up, took shitloads of photos, and took everything apart again
:lol:
any chance you can make an exception for me?
;)
;)
;)

I won't tear you apart. The mob will. :thu:

• Members

My minstrel should be here within the week, the rest of the pedals are ready.... cant decide if I wanna go small, medium, or big board.... but since Hiwatt Bob has been trash talking endlessly, maybe I'll go small board just for the hell of it :o

• Members

My minstrel should be here within the week, the rest of the pedals are ready.... cant decide if I wanna go small, medium, or big board.... but since Hiwatt Bob has been trash talking endlessly, maybe I'll go small board just for the hell of it
:o

all pedals purchased less than a week ago are disqualified

Archived