If you wanna hear some super rough practice room recordings of my new band.

Loobs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Also, why were you listening to P&W all day? Didn't have you down for that. No offence if you have a heart for the lawd.

Certainly not offended :D Normal people lub Jesus too :poke:

I'm not normally a P&W fan (I can't think of the last time I listened to it by choice), but I've recently moved to a new house and a new church and been given the job of leading the music team so my day's P&W listening was to bring myself up to speed on some of the more recent stuff and look for new songs we can use. As soon as I got done listening to everything I needed to I put "Trout Mask Replica" on :D

• Members

Will Czech when on computer and not iPad.

And what's the RAR hate all about? Do PCs still not decompress RARs?

It's not a Microsoft standard so MS doesn't include it in Windows. You need a program like 7-zip or one of many free-ware programs that will unzip just about anything if you're on a PC.

• Members

Thanks Phil. Yeah I'm doing the more intricate stuff generally. It's a new band, we've only done about 5 practices together, and only 2 with the bassist now, so it's progressing really well.

Yeah, I will add my fuzz. I've just been lazy about bringing stuff to practice on the tube. The appalling quality of that recording doesn't really do the stuff any favours. You can't really make out a lot of stuff.

Archived