Pretty Wife Needs Their Own Thread

christianatl

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by big_cat

View Post

Thank you, young_bear. I love the shins. I'll work on my melody strength poke.gif

We've been together since july and have about 10 songs written....I'd give anything to have them professionally recorded in a real studio with a full on pro tools master like Phil, but we don't have a lot of money cry.gif

that sounds awesome as it is grammie. Kudos to you guys.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

View Post

Thank you, young_bear. I love the shins. I'll work on my melody strength poke.gif

Welcome.

And I meant no offense about the melodies, I think you do a great job. I was just really wishing that some huge melody would beat me in the face and make me sing it all day. BUt really man, its {censored}ing GREAT stuff.

View Post

We've been together since july and have about 10 songs written....I'd give anything to have them professionally recorded in a real studio with a full on pro tools master like Phil, but we don't have a lot of money cry.gif

We might be able to work something out somehow. smile.gif

Get me some demos ASAP please. Anything - rehearsal room demos with a H2 would be fine - just something that lets me hear the songs. Lyric sheets and chord charts would be nice to have too - especially the lyrics - but are far less important initially than the demos.

How is January's schedule looking for you guys?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

View Post

We might be able to work something out somehow. smile.gif

Get me some demos ASAP please. Anything - rehearsal room demos with a H2 would be fine - just something that lets me hear the songs. Lyric sheets and chord charts would be nice to have too - especially the lyrics - but are far less important initially than the demos.

How is January's schedule looking for you guys?

YES PHIL! we can make the demos this weekend, i'll get them to you real soon!

Quote Originally Posted by christianatl

View Post

{censored} just got real.

You rule, Phil.

Phil rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Naterel

View Post

Dont drink the Remy!!!

what nateral

• Members

you guys kick ass, we have almost 1k plays on the soundcloud now. pretty sure it was below 500 before this thread. thanks, guys!

i just copyrighted all these songs. someone better PM, quickly.

hahaha, of course...{censored} sounds great...

thanks, vin :thu:

• 2 months later...

Archived