Way OT - Sega Dreamcast

Phil O'Keefe

Ancient, I'm sure - I just found a used one boxed up and sitting in storage unused. Must have been a gift, or belonged to one of the kids - I don't really remember.

Are they any good? There's three or four CDs in it - a Sonic game, some pro skater game and I don't remember what else.

Should I hang on to it, sell it at a yard sale or give it away to some neighborhood kid?

• Members

Ancient, I'm sure - I just found a used one boxed up and sitting in storage unused. Must have been a gift, or belonged to one of the kids - I don't really remember.

Are they any good? There's three or four CDs in it - a Sonic game, some pro skater game and I don't remember what else.

Should I hang on to it, sell it at a yard sale or give it away to some neighborhood kid?

keep it and get the NES disk

every NES game on 1 cdr

dreamcast was a good system, I missed it in my Snes > Gamecube gap in games, but all my slightly younger friends loved theirs

• Members

I love the Dreamcast and have a collection of over 50 games for it. They were made from 1999-2001. Really short run.

But you're old and they're not worth much at all. The system is worth no more than $50 and neither Sonic or Tony Hawk 2 are worth anything. There are a handful of games that ARE worth something, but they're not the most common titles. If you want to post the other titles, I could tell you if they're worth anything or you could just plug them into ebay to get an idea.

If you could use $50 (and that's the definite max) and want to deal with the hassle of ebay- list it.

If not, just donate it or keep it stashed away where you found it.

• Members

Dreamcast is definitely one of the most revolutionary/underrated systems out there.

Definitely not worth a lot, but some of the games are starting to climb in price.

I remember gamestops carried n64, dreamcast, ans ps1 games for awhile.

Went there like a year after they stopped carrying dremcast stuff, this was probably 06 or 07, and bought out every gamestop in like a 10 mile radius of all their dreamcast stuff for ridiculously cheap.

It rules

• Members

Looks like there are at least three CDs in there - Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Sonic Adventure, and Samba De Amigo.

I guess I'll just hang on to it then. Thanks guys!
:)

Samba De Amigo... do you have the 2 red maraca controllers that go with it?

If you do and they're the official Sega branded ones- they're worth some cash.

• Members

power stone!!!

jedi power battles

marvel vs capcom

sonic adventure 1 and 2

those are my favorites. its worth a decent amount of money on ebay if u decide to get rid of it. Do you have the gun or the memory cards?!

Oh god yes. So many hours wasted on power stone. Dreamcast was such a cool system, bummer it died.

• Members

oh I forgot about seaman!

you get a mic, and you have to raise this fish man, the game is in realtime, so you have to play twice a day in small doses. you talk to the fish. mr spock narrates its. that game bugged me out, when I was in altered states....

• Members

oh I forgot about seaman!

you get a mic, and you have to raise this fish man, the game is in realtime, so you have to play twice a day in small doses. you talk to the fish. mr spock narrates its. that game bugged me out, when I was in altered states....

One of my faves.

I was the only person at my local funcoland to order it. :lol:

Archived