Graph Tech string saver saddles

crohny

• Members

They are an excellent product.

Fun fact, their factory is like down the road from me. If that doesn't indicate the awesomeness I don't know what will.

I went to Toronto once. {censored} was cold as a mother {censored}er. Nice people though. I was surprised by the large amount of bicycles thefts in that city. Impressive.

• Members

I like it. Haven't had any string breakage on the smaller strings like I did with the stock Gibson. Sonically, I haven't heard a difference.

Just had to use some flat toothpicks a shims for the black body screw mounts as they are slightly smaller than the stock ones but no complaints so far.

• Members

Some jackass guitar tech messed up the saddles on one of my strats years ago and the only ones I could get in short notice were these. They do seem to roll a little of the highs off, but it's been a long time since that guitar had stock saddles so I could be imagining it.

• Members

I have put them in several guitars, they are good but work better in guitars with some sort of tremolo system as they keep it in tune better. Sonically they don't change your tone like a night and day thing, but its better than the alternative.

• Members

Some jackass guitar tech messed up the saddles on one of my strats years ago and the only ones I could get in short notice were these. They do seem to roll a little of the highs off, but it's been a long time since that guitar had stock saddles so I could be imagining it.

Word. If it's true added bonus. I just don't want to {censored} around with {censored} saddles. From the accounts I have heard some had intonation issues fixed with these and less issues with over all tuning. I thought a new nut would fix tuning issues but then I had heard about these. Worth a shot considering I really do need to replace the saddles.

• Members

I have put them in several guitars, they are good but work better in guitars with some sort of tremolo system as they keep it in tune better. Sonically they don't change your tone like a night and day thing, but its better than the alternative.

Keeping tremolos in tune better makes a lot of sense.

Archived