Reverb Delay Tremolo order...

• Members

i like my trem right after any gain for maximum resultage. then after that delay, usually reverb at the end for most natural sound. i prefer amp reverb anyway (besides the chicklet!) and that is always technically last in the chain. ive experimented otherwise with good results, but this is kinda my standard thing.

• Members

i like my trem right after any gain for maximum resultage. then after that delay, usually reverb at the end for most natural sound. i prefer amp reverb anyway (besides the chicklet!) and that is always technically last in the chain. ive experimented otherwise with good results, but this is kinda my standard thing.

Although I do like amp reverb a lot, my current show amp does not do that well so I have to overcompensate on that spectrum.

• Members

So trem last?

I like the delay later as I end with the Akai E2/JamMan Stereo and ISP noise suppressor but tremolo at the end sounds interesting as well.

Nononono... ur dewin et rawng. :cop:

He meant Reverb last, as in: Trem ...then delay... then reverb... i.e. trem --> delay --> reverb. :thu:

And I agree with that order. Just sounds better and I just prefer my trem to be delayed or reverb'd or both, rather than any other way.

• Members

Nononono... ur dewin et rawng.
:cop:

He meant Reverb last, as in: Trem ...then delay... then reverb... i.e. trem --> delay --> reverb.
:thu:

And I agree with that order. Just sounds better and I just prefer my trem to be delayed or reverb'd or both, rather than any other way.

I realized my folly, sorry about that.

Yeah, trem with delay or reverb or both sounds nice. I can't decide on reverb or delay last now because I like delay being just about last. Ah the dilemma. I think I might fall into ILOVEMYFENDER's camp.

Archived