Freekish story 2: Fuzz Box Girl content

renula

• Members

I hear Guitar Center has enough money to give a refund if you want one

Hehe, not so sure GC really "has" the money to give back but they'll at least get one of their lenders to spot it. ;)

Also, who pays 100% upfront for a custom guitar? August would've been around the time FBG debuted as well, when she "lost her job, making ends meet" and all that. This lady lacks dat financial responsibility! Sadly, I can relate..........not to the 100% down payment though, that's idiotic!

• Members

She paid a {censored} ton of money for a custom guitar and got jbrazz'd

not to split hairs but {censored} ton is not the word i would use to describe the amount of money that was spent on a custom guitar.

to put it into terms hcfx understands she spent 1.5 klons or 1 ring stinger worth of money dollars on a guitar.

• Members

That sucks!

I'm kinda dealing with a similar situation. I sent my Ultimate Attenuator into Magnus at the end of May/beginning of June and I still haven't gotten it back. I started telling him back in November just to send it back to me even if he hadn't worked on it. Still nothing. Might start a thread on the situation soon if he doesn't get back to the e-mail I sent today.

Archived