Does Anybody Know A Cute Girl With Some Pom Poms?

six acre lake

• Members

music with no balls

Yes sir you are correct. As a woman she does not have any balls, but a vagina... as if that matters in the slightest. As far as the slang meaning of balls I suggest you remove your uneducated head from your ass and learn a little something.

While I love the many Cat Power records if you are gonna make any kind of comparison it would have to be the stripped back, raw heavy and lyrical oddity that is Rid Of Me era PJ Harvey. Listen to Scouts Kidnapped by Neptune record, a personal favorite... it goes from "naive" childlike whimsy to balls out fuzzed to death awesome.

@2:39

Most of you would cum in your baby shorts if you could coax that much bad ass from a Turbo Tubescreamer. A case in point as to why 40 plus tracks of guitar "for thickness" is the dumbest thing ever.

Another killer example. especially at 3:38...

Oops, she did it again...

[video=youtube;r4-pVGbMX3Y]

Listen to how fuzzed out and thick that synth and guitar sound...

Yet another... Perhaps channeling some Slint by way of the coffee house if toddlers went to coffee houses...

When has Chan Marshall ever sounded this raw, free and heavy? Check out her many other records and Eps for yourself...

• Members

Scout be a PDX girl and has that PDX Girl Grrr. Heard it many times over the years. Not from Scout, but from the indigenous she-critters in the town. She is worthy of a listen also... and would hit, even at her advanced age.

PDX girl from Nottingham though. She is a transplant.

• Members

I wasn't sure about the slightly OTT Chan Marshall worship of the first section(i wonder if she needs to pay royalties for how hard she is pulling on her style there) but i did quite like how it went once the drums came in.

What should i start with to check out?

what would the community think w/ steve shelly

• Members

I find it funny that the term "balls" means strength, courage or force, while the term "{censored}" means weak, when the reality is the opposite.

I kinda agree... I can only speak for myself of course but my balls are fragile. It {censored}ing hurts when your balls get involved... That said I think the term foolishly alludes to testosterone...

As an aside, I can instantly get my Boo to reach an uncontrollable laughter when I pull out one nut from my pants zipper in public and declare that "I have gum on my pants". Works every time.

• Members

I kinda agree... I can only speak for myself of course but my balls are fragile. It {censored}ing hurts when your balls get involved... That said I think the term foolishly alludes to testosterone...

As an aside, I can instantly get my Boo to reach an uncontrollable laughter when I pull out one nut from my pants zipper in public and declare that "I have gum on my pants". Works every time.

brain'd

Archived