Calvi Tiny Desk

Grueller

• Members

Who gives a {censored}? She's a {censored}ing great musician.

Shockingly, there are other ways to appreciate a person other than a fantasy realm in which you think you can {censored} them.

Well, musically, she can play, no doubt. Visually, john malkovich called and asked for his wig.

• Members

Who gives a {censored}? She's a {censored}ing great musician.

Shockingly, there are other ways to appreciate a person other than a fantasy realm in which you think you can {censored} them.

{censored}ing this. :lol:

Lots of musicians set off my gaydar. Anna Calvi is merely one of them. She is pretty badass regardless of the sexual preference element of her personal life.

Anyhow, aside from the fact that sexual preference doesn't actually have anything to do with whether a person's music is good or not. I am always amused by the sheer quantity of doods who don't seem to be aware of that fact that simply due to the sheerly massive number of humans out there, statistically, even most straight women are not going to be attracted to any randomly chosen individual. SO what is the problem with a person who is gay? They are what... even MORE unlikely to find you attractive, than like, the "normal hetero" level of "not at all attracted to you" that one can(and should) expect from the vast majority of humanity? :lol:

• Members
ROLLIE...

Greetings, sir or madam.

etiquette.jpg

On the topic of music, i really enjoy this Tiny Desk series of videos. It is very interesting to hear all of this folks' voices in such a brutally wretchedly dry environment, stripped of their reverbs and compressors. Really helps to prove again, as if it needed proving, that in most to all cases, good sounds come from good sources, much more than from good capture or modification techniques. Pretty great stuff.

Archived