Whitney Houston is dead....

butterknucket

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sad?
Maybe.
It is the death everyone is talking about.
Maybe this is the death that should make the news headlines.
http://www.defense.gov/releases/release.aspx?releaseid=15060

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

*Lance Cpl. Osbrany Montes De Oca, 20, of North Arlington, N.J., died Feb. 10 while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan.* He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

*For additional background information on this Marine, news media representatives may contact the 2nd Marine Division public affairs office at 910-450-6575.

Truly sad.
Whitney knew damn well that mixing coke with Xanax and topping it off with booze is deadly.
Sad... Such a great voice.
Osbrany was 20 years old. Died defending freedom.

I know who I am sad for. How about you?

• Members

Sad?

Maybe.

It is the death everyone is talking about.

Maybe this is the death that should make the news headlines.

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a Marine who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

*Lance Cpl. Osbrany Montes De Oca, 20, of North Arlington, N.J., died Feb. 10 while conducting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan.* He was assigned to 2nd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Division, II Marine Expeditionary Force, Camp Lejeune, N.C.

*For additional background information on this Marine, news media representatives may contact the 2nd Marine Division public affairs office at 910-450-6575.

Truly sad.

Whitney knew damn well that mixing coke with Xanax and topping it off with booze is deadly.

Sad... Such a great voice.

Osbrany was 20 years old. Died defending freedom.

I know who I am sad for. How about you?

Osama loved Whitney. No lie. I read it on the net.

Archived