Whitney Houston is dead....

butterknucket

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RIP Whitney. That sucks.

Also, she will always remind me of Serge and this video.

LOL. I love Serge Gainsbourg, but that video reminds me of a recent quote from the band AIR: "We never like a band when the singer has no class.

It's just a part of our culture." Gainsbourg proved that isn't always true.

Anyways, I was never a fan of Whitney Houston's songs, but her voice was golden. And when she was looking good, damn she was looking good.

• Members
LOL. I love Serge Gainsbourg, but that video reminds me of a recent quote from the band AIR: "We never like a band when the singer has no class.

It's just a part of our culture." Gainsbourg proved that isn't always true.

Good to see another fan of Mr. Gainsbourg here. :)

And that's an irony - not to mention Air's huge contribution to Charlotte Gainsbourg's records. And don't you find "Chery Blossom Girl" similar to "Ah! Melody"? :)

Serge is untouchable in my book. "Histoire de Melody Nelson" in particular.

• Members

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-401627/Obsessed-bin-Laden-wanted-kill-Whitney-Houstons-husband.html

osama bin laden was obsessed with whitney houston, so much that he wanted to kill bobby brown. so bobby brown hired extra security wherever he went. much to bobby's chagrin, osama and whitney are together in the afterlife.

• Members

osama bin laden was obsessed with whitney houston, so much that he wanted to kill bobby brown. so bobby brown hired extra security wherever he went. much to bobby's chagrin, osama and whitney are together in the afterlife.

WAT!?

• Members

This is what greatness sounds like.

I thought that most of her songs were disposable, dance synthpop - yeah, even most of the big hits. But the woman had one of the best voices of my generation. She was just an incredibly gifted singer.

Yeah, unfortunately, This.
:(

And This too.
:(

I really can't say that I'm surprised, but it is still very sad. My condolences to her friends, family and fans.

that was lip synced btw, still a great recording though

Archived