Whitney Houston is dead....

butterknucket

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't make me send you threatening pms.

I can't make you do anything, locus of control, my man... best concept to live emotionally healthy by...

but to expound on the original point that I am taking as a joke... I am a socio-economic-ist, but also a sexual racist and I can't control the latter... I don't find darker skinned females attractive... its my quiet shame... no, its actually more correctly a subconscious libido thing that I dont really care about as its never been an issue... but now we all learned something today... and that is some percentage of the battle... or at least my plastic ninja guy told me so... which was black...!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I can't make you do anything, locus of control, my man... best concept to live emotionally healthy by...

but to expound on the original point that I am taking as a joke... I am a socio-economic-ist, but also a sexual racist and I can't control the latter... I don't find darker skinned females attractive... its my quiet shame... no, its actually more correctly a subconscious libido thing that I dont really care about as its never been an issue... but now we all learned something today... and that is some percentage of the battle... or at least my plastic ninja guy told me so... which was black...!!!!!!!!!!

I like you. Even though you're racist.

Archived