UK / Euro Weekly spam thread 2-13-12

Phil O'Keefe

Cheers from across the pond. :wave: We're going to try a weekly Euro spam thread and see how that works out. Here's the rules:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

Way Huge - Swollen Pickle MKII (mint with Box) 99 Euro

EHX Graphic Fuzz (slightly used with Box) - 79 Euro

Empress Distortion (mint with Box) - 99 Euro

Boss SG-1 (ver good condition made in 1980) - 199 Euro

Boss RV-3 (good condition some slight scratches) - 119 Euro

Boss OC-2 (very good condition with Box and Manual) - 75 Euro

Diago Little Smasher - 5 Watt Mini Amp (mint with Box and PSU) - 99 Euro

Pigtronix - Disnortion (mint with Box but no PSU) - 120 Euro

Pigtronix - Tremvelope (mint with Box but no PSU, Defect - does not pass a clean bypass signal but works once its engaged, probably a broken true bypass) - 99 Euro

• Members

For trade: Z Vex Box of Rock, great condition, boxed with papers, cloth and hair bobble thingy. Velcro on the bottom.

DSC_0213-1.jpg

Pedals I am interested in:

Fulltone OCD

Fulltone Fatboost v1

Z Vex Distortron

Visual sound Route 808 and/or Open Road

MXR Badass OD

EHX Freeze

EHX Micro Pog or Pog 2

Some type of analog delay (e.g. Maxon)...

...cash adjustments where necessary.

• Members

Unless otherwise specified, all pedals comes with no original box, no manuals, no PSU, no anything else, have velcro on the bottom (just let me know it you want me to remove it), but are otherwise in excellent condition ("like new").

I'm shipping inside Europe, shipping costs included in the listed prices.

I prefer PayPal but others are possible also.

No trades ATM.

Electro Harmonix Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi -

• Members

For Sale:

Dimarzio Tone Zone bridge pickup

I bought this to go in an HSS strat and it just over powers the single coils too much, so it is surplus to requirements. Also it is F-Spaced, 4 conductor wire, plenty of length left in the wire too.

1bb51547.jpg

184cf18e.jpg

• Members

Decided to offload the Pinnacle. I do love this pedal though, so what do you have to offer me in trades? I'm interested in a Suhr Koko Boost if anybody has one, or something like a Wampler Plexi-Drive or Carl Martin Plexitone.

If I were to sell, I'd be looking for

• Members

whetstone.jpg

For your purchasing delight:

EHX Big Muffs - I think they were made in 1978 as it's printed on the pots but I can't be 100%, both are the OP-AMP IC version with the Tone Bypass switch, these sound huge compared to standard Muffs! Both have been professionally modded for true bypass (you'll know why if you've used one before ;)) and LED bypass indicators which aren't on the vintage Big Muffs Cash or trade offers (not interested in boutique dirt pedals -_-)

Zero interest in these, thought they were all the rage :

I'll stick them on ebay Friday and see if any Scandinavians will pay a crazy ass price if no one wants one.

sdc10070lj.jpg

Boss BF-2 Flanger - Pretty much new condition, boxed, made in Japan green label, does a great Cure flange or thick 80s chorus

• Members

Hey there! So, here are the pedals that need to go - sell/trade:

- Blackout Effectors Musket, most tweakable muff pedal with extra mid control. SOLD

- EHX Holy Grail Nano, classic among reverb pedals but in smaller enclosure.

what i'm really looking for is compressor (Rothwell, Keeley, Okko, ... but not boss or mxr or any of those cheap ones)

• Members

Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1

it was recently serviced and given a new faceplate and refinished in a sexy dark grey/black colour so it looks pretty much brand new. obviously perfect working condition with the euro style 2 prong plug that eats 220v electricity.

price is

• Members

Hi!!

I need to get these guys out of the apartment:

20120124140117.jpg

-Dr. Scientist The Cleaness, with awesome graphics, brand new in box!

Price: 175 EUR

- Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus V2, brand new in box!

Price: SOLD

- 1978 EHX Small Stone , in good condition, with volume drop mod and Boss type power jack adapter professionaly installed, no box.

Price: 135 EUR

- 1978-79 A/DA Final Phase, in good condition, rare power adapter version (18Vdc) that was only available in the late 70s, sounds awesome!! No power adapter included, but works with any standard 18Vdc adapter, no box.

Price: 250 EUR

- 1977-1980 Boss BF-1, in mint condition (I bet you won

• Members

Emergency Sale! Free for all! I need money! Offer anything!

Pigtronix Echolution - Sold!

Moog Freqbox

Zvex Ooh Wah II with Power Plate

OPM Timmy Clone

Danelectro Wasabi Forward-Reverse Delay (box/papers)

Sirkut Trembling Ho+ (amazing multimode trem, Heartbeat, Swell Up/Down and Random are awesome)

Melx Z.A. (Awesome vintage voiced fuzz, gets octave when cranked)

Boss PS-5 Super Shifter

Fender Eighty-Five (Solid state amp as used by Johnny Greenwood. Also woolyh and aidy.)

PLUS

Fender J Mascis Jazzmaster for

Archived