EHX Big Muff - Is this crazy or what

MesaMonster

• Members

Saw this on eBay. I was hoping to snag an old Big Muff cheap. Are there people actually willing to pay this much for a pedal and still want to play it? This market has people setting prices that are way out of line. I know the attraction is that Gilmour uses this pedal but it is not going to make people sound like him.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triangle-Big-Muff-Best-Fuzz-Pedal-Ever-Made-RARE-/220867832521?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item336cbfaac9

• Members

If I ever win the lottery and/or get stupid rich I'm gonna buy up a bunch of {censored} that collectors buy and never use. Especially cars - I would buy up a bunch of old school, very valuable muscle cars, and beat the {censored} out of them every time I drove them. I can see myself doing this with vintage/rare/valuable guitar gear as well.

• Members

If I ever win the lottery and/or get stupid rich I'm gonna buy up a bunch of {censored} that collectors buy and never use. Especially cars - I would buy up a bunch of old school, very valuable muscle cars, and beat the {censored} out of them every time I drove them. I can see myself doing this with vintage/rare/valuable guitar gear as well.

watch out. We got a badass here.

• Members

watch out. We got a badass here.

:lol:

You know what I mean. I have actually gotten worked up about the car thing though. The gear doesn't bother me as badly. But still - you gotta admit that all this rad {censored} is just sitting around some rich dudes house going to waste.

Also, come on...I couldn't even get the meme pic??? :cry:

Archived