OT: Bought a PS3 and a new TV.

TravvyBear

• Members

Haven't had a game console since I was like 16. Went out and bought a brand new 32" TV, PS3 and Demon's Souls, all for 430 bucks. Not bad. Having a blast, my PSN is travisbrowning if anyone wants to add me. What game should I get next? Demon's Souls is {censored}ing tough but I'm loving it.

IMG_0567.JPG

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

fookin sweet travvy. i got the 360 sadly
:(
i thought you were wearily saving up for a new imac and some way huge pedals?

how you gonna go blow your wad on a tv and ps3??

I was dead set on getting a new iMac until I realized I really didn't need it. This MacBook still has a few years in it.

Way Huge is still on the list. Fixing on all my guitars first.

• Members

Cool score man. Demon's Souls is awesome. I haven't quite finished it yet though, I can only play it for so long before I have to rage quit for a while. Here are a few games worth checking out IMO: Catherine, Heavy Rain, Resistance, Uncharted, Infamous, Final Fantasy XIII-2, 3D Dot Game Heroes (basically an oldschool Zelda), Ico/Shaddow of the Colossus (if you haven't already played both), and Borderlands (though 2 looks awesome, maybe you should just wait for that).

I'm OMTerria on there too.

• Members

Looks like pretty much everything I could want out of a game. The first one was incredible despite a number of flaws, and this one looks better in every way.

sooooo many more guns!!

Stoked they haven't really changed any core elements of the game/there are no no systems or anything.

Also, the fat people in the trailer look amazing. Can't wait to find some fat bandits

• Members

sooooo many more guns!!

Stoked they haven't really changed any core elements of the game/there are no no systems or anything.

Also, the fat people in the trailer look amazing. Can't wait to find some fat bandits

Yeah, and it seems like they'll be a bit more diverse looking instead of being 20 guns with different colors. It's definitely what I'm looking forward to most.

• Members

I'd say that Borderlands, Arkham Asylum/City, Infamous & the Uncharted games are must plays. fun group (as in in house multiplayer, not online) games are Mod Nation Racers, Scott Pilgrim (on PSN) and You Don't Know Jack.

setting up ps3media server and Netflix is handy too.

Pretty much everything he said. + get Red dead Redemption

• Members

Haven't played video games -let alone consoles- since I was 15, can't wait till my son's a little older so I have an excuse to buy a PS3:)

I only really care for racing games though, I used to kick ass at Collin Mcray rally and Gran Turismo...

Archived