Hey Fender! Bring these to the US please

• Members

Squier Classic Vibe Mustang

http://www.fender.jp/squier/hotgear/080fsr-factory-special-run/001019.php

nLRwx.jpg

n6mjQ.jpg

9ESEX.jpg

FSR Classic Vibe Mustang ??????57.750(?????55,000)

Body: Basswood

Neck: Maple

Fingerboard: Rosewood

No of Frets: 22F, Medium Jumbo

Scale Length: 24"

Nut Width: 1.625"

Machine head: Vintage Style

Bridge: Dynamic Vibrato

Pickup: 2 Original MG Pickups

Control: Master Volume, Master Tone, 2 Pickup on off / phase Slide Switch

Hardware: Chrome

Color: Sonic Blue, Vintage White, Fiesta Red

Case: Softcase

:mad:

• Members

There was already a thread about this, they are $750. Do not want.

Couldn't find anything when I searched. :(

Did a conversion, they're just shy of $500. Not worth the tax and shipping, which is why it would be nice if they imported them to the West. $400 or less? Yes please.

Couldn't find anything when I searched.
:(

Did a conversion, they're just shy of $500. Not worth the tax and shipping, which is why it would be nice if they imported them to the West. $400 or less? Yes please.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2880992-So-Squier-is-finally-releasing-a-Mustang...-good-news-bad-news...#

No big deal. :)

I think $750 was based on conversion of the MSRP... the "street" price for them may actually be closer to $500 in Japan. Compare that to the Fender '65 Mustang Reissue, which is $1,199.99 List, with a MAP / street price of $939.99.

The Squier Mustangs are a FSR - factory special run. I don't think Fender has any plans on importing them, but this is a good sign IMO - maybe there will eventually be a Squier Mustang released in the USA. Actually, these would do nicely if they were put into the regular lineup...

You can typically find used MIJ / CIJ Fender Mustangs for close to that price if you look around a bit, so at $500, it's kind of a "used Fender vs new Squier" decision. :idk: They certainly do look cool though, and I suspect that if Squier imported them to the USA, they'd be decent sellers, but it might be at the expense of some of Fender's '65 Mustang RI sales though.

Archived