SNL, Jack White... second song!!!!! WOW!!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is anybody else just sick of Jack White?
:idk:

last thing I heard from Jack Black was the White stripes, so I guess if you hate the guy and you seek out or don't avoid his music, that's your {censored}ing problem... I like him and I have had no problem not hearing anything he has done since Ickey Thump

• Members

last thing I heard from Jack Black was the White stripes, so I guess if you hate the guy and you seek out or don't avoid his music, that's your {censored}ing problem... I like him and I have had no problem not hearing anything he has done since Ickey Thump

Pretty much the same here. I like the guy, but don't listen to him that much, so I definitely don't get sick of him. I thought the SNL performance was pretty good.

• Members

:idk:
I liked it. I like those custom built duo jets he has and that new one seems pretty sweet. By far my favorite part was the drummer and how he had his kit set up.

Is it just me or does he {censored}ing tease his hair?
:lol:
image man.

I don't think so. My hair gets pretty much just like that if it gets long enough. It's starting to right now. I will soon look like beethoven.

Anyway, I guess Lohan cleaned her {censored} up and the reason she looks a little different is probably because she's gained some healthy weight back after being {censored}ed up on drugs for a while.

• Members

is that rest and relaxation music 'cos John Mayer is king of adult contemporary

I am betting that sounded funnier when you were saying it in your head/typing it.

He plays great gear and isn't making dubstep. I see no fault.

• Members

I am betting that sounded funnier when you were saying it in your head/typing it.

He plays great gear and isn't making dubstep. I see no fault.

weakest generation since radiohead..... :lol:

jack is a great aesthetic artist.........lacks mature substance

• Members

weakest generation since radiohead.....
:lol:

jack is a great aesthetic artist.........lacks mature substance

I don't think that's really true. A lot of the dead Weather and Raconteurs stuff is a lot more mature/subtle.

• Members

I don't think that's really true. A lot of the dead Weather and Raconteurs stuff is a lot more mature/subtle.

i like the lyrical content of bands like pink floyd, radiohead, rotm, even band of gypsys (machinegun)... it's deep and universal. jack just writes about hipster stuff like relationships and nonsense. but maybe i haven't heard enough. the last couple of generations have creativity in spades......but it's all fluff. it's all about dancing, partying, being cool, being bros. the strokes, altcountry, black keys etc. get off my lawn, biatch

Archived