Let me tell you all a story.

• Members

So. Some good some bad. Why should you care? I have an epic tale...

Today i was driving down on the highway and i was stopped at a redlight. I looked over to my right and i see what appears to be roadkill. That's when i realize that whatever it is, it's still alive. I get out of my car and run over.

It turns out it was a cat someone hit and left in the middle of the road. I picked him up and ran back to my car. Someone had ran him over bad, half of his face was messed up and he was bleeding on everything. I held pressure on his wounds as best i could and drove as fast as i could to the nearest vet clinic.

I get there and they take him in and they told me that he had a broken jaw and major head trauma. It was bad, i thought he might die in the car with me. I'm so glad i made it in time.

Well, called them about 3 hours later and it turns out he's still alive! And doing well. They told me that they were looking for the owners of that cat and that he had a microchip. So i saved the cat!!!!!I'm not looking for "aw shucks that stee is a good guy" I'm just saying, always go around roadkill.....he almost got hit like 3 times as i was running over to him

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This.

I stopped to help a cat in the middle of the road once. Picked him up and a lot of blood came pouring out. Little guy was already dead.

Man, i'm sorry to hear that....at least you made an effort.

The worst part was i go into the pet place and there is a family with like a little kid and i'm like covered in blood out of a WWII movie and i'm like

" I NEEDA DOCTAH NAOW"

kid was disturbed.

• Members

Aristotle, you're a prick. And safety of other drivers? Pretty sure these people driving have eyes (probably not brains) and can drive around a person who has stopped. God forbid American fat arses in a hurry to get to McDonalds would have to slow down for a minute.

• Members

Aristotle, you're a prick. And safety of other drivers? Pretty sure these people driving have eyes (probably not brains) and can drive around a person who has stopped. God forbid American fat arses in a hurry to get to McDonalds would have to slow down for a minute.

Ha! Good riddance to him. He can go be negative on his own, i hope he finds happiness. There will always be heartless people when it comes to animals.

Archived