Endangered Audio Research AD4096

• Members

It is a lot of cheddar but if you could hear this thing you would reconsider. I also kinda dig the fact that no one is using this... Although you all should.

I'd like to hear a guitar being played through it rather than whatever {censored}ty sounding flute patch on a Casio keyboard thing that was. Even though that sounded like crap, the delay still sounded good. I still probably wouldn't drop that much on another delay.

• Members

It is a lot of cheddar but if you could hear this thing you would reconsider. I also kinda dig the fact that no one is using this... Although you all should.

i would love owning one, and i would definitely have a use for it, especially as a noise-maker, but that costs almost as much as all the pedals i have in my board cost me. i personally would never pay that much for a pedal, but i'm poor as {censored}. if i find one used for a decent price i might jump it. highly unlikely though.

• Members

They said they were going to be putting out a deluxe version with more delay time. I have a tough time spending that much on only 300ms.

That would be awesome. I rarely ever need anything over 450ms(?) ever and I can / have been happy with 300ms

• 2 months later...
  • Members

sounds truly amazing. but wayyyyy too expensive.

This.

I have a Digilog and it sounds just about the same to my ears. :idk: I ain't gonna lie though, I did fall in love with it just by watching that PGS demo. But at $380, I'll pass.

Archived