OT: Videogames on a Plane / FF6 know it alls / Chrono Trigger convincers - c'mon in

hangwire

• Members

see I think this is why I can't get along with FF6, all this criptic stuff... I dont want to be flipping through menus screens trying this verses that between each battle slowing down the game even more to change and equip other stuff to try with relics and swords and attacks triggering other things... its like doing taxes and not a fun experience anymore to me
:facepalm:

please tell me chrono trigger doesnt do that, and I'll give that a shot...

You don't have to do that. The game is open enough so you will get enjoyment depending on how you play.

I like being thorough with RPGs so I take my time and look for everything.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You don't have to do that. The game is open enough so you will get enjoyment depending on how you play.

I like being thorough with RPGs so I take my time and look for everything.

I usually do as well, but I wasn't able to get into this one, and I had high hopes after thinking FF5 was decent and people saying FF6 was exponentially better. I think FF4 and even FF1 had a more compelling story :o

• Members

Chrono Trigger is a pretty straight forward RPG.

Great story, great soundtrack and great gameplay make this game an undeniable classic.

I can't recommend this game more.

Just take this, A Link to the Past and Super Mario RPG and you're all set.

• Members

relm actually has the highest magic power in the game. strago sucks, locke sucks, edgar is great early in the game. gau normally blows in long term but if you know how to play him it's game over.

• Members

see imbeded in quote

rad games for nes you may have missed:

RPG:

little ninja bros DOWNLOADED

ultima quest of the avatar DOWNLOADED

earthbound zero - only hacks available to download, so skipepd

other rad games you probably missed:

metal storm - beat already

ultimate stuntman - DOWNLOADED

gimmick - protected, no rom to download

new ghostbusters 2 (europe version) - not sure if euro vesion, but DOWNLOADED

• Members

Lots of canceled appointments today so i started ultima--- I guess I am justice and no clue where I'm going :lol: the starting castle disappeared and there is a town where I get no useful info :lol: going to wander around and hopefully something comes of it :)

• Members

justice is a hard path man, in fact its probably third hardest behind honesty and humility. keep at it though. recruit the paladin (valor) as soon as possible

I guess I found someone in that town of Druids to recruit- but she asks about women and doesn't join...

What direction to paladin? From yew?

• Members

you have to take the lunar gates, i forgot the name of the town but its on the tip of my tongue. you cant recruit the druid because you ARE the druid, if you're justice.

i want to say the name of the town starts with a T

EDIT: it is Trinsic

• Members

you have to take the lunar gates, i forgot the name of the town but its on the tip of my tongue. you cant recruit the druid because you ARE the druid, if you're justice.

i want to say the name of the town starts with a T

EDIT: it is Trinsic

I might need to restart anyway- was using magic in battles because it looked like mp restored itself- now I'm out of herbs to cast spells that I didn't know I had in the first place :lol:

Nes RPGs- NO {censored}ING AROUND!

Archived