HCFX Pedal: Man vs. Beast, Robo vs. Robo vs. Ren

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

do it do it do it

yeah, sorry, I could print up a small batch, but the volume demand we're seeing here is waaay too much for how much time I'll have. Seriously freaking excited about it. (btw, we should have a tier for TGP members that charges them triple for one).

• Members

do it do it do it

yeah, sorry, I could print up a small batch, but the volume demand we're seeing here is waaay too much for how much time I'll have. Seriously freaking excited about it. (btw, we should have a tier for TGP members that charges them triple for one).

Its totally cool, because of the volume we're probably going to have 3 other builders helping out. I can't imagine how much of a pain in the ass it would be to screen that many boxes by yourself.

• Members

i'd build it myself to save one of the builders some time. as long as it has a diagram and comes with all the parts necessary thats not a problem. im sure enough guys would, saving considerable time for the builders. even if its for the same price as the finished product

• Members

could do a kit, have the tools and the knowledge, and did kits before, but with a 2 year old and fulltime job and band i don't have time to do it myself.

i guess, paying more for a pre built one, should not be a problem. the kit could go for the parts only price (like 50$ or what you calculated) and the built one for more, name your price.

i support the idea and the whole project, cause i think its great. if its a couple of bucks more i don't care

but i really would love the banhammer

stomping on phil with my foot would just do the extra thing :D

• Members

One benefit of doing a kit would also be that people could wire the footswitch and toggle switch however they want. If we label the toggle something generic like "mode" you could have the elephant toggled on the footswitch and the octopus on the toggle if you wanted.

Archived