Built myself a footswitch today. Came out better than expected.

ej

• Members

Threw together a footswitch for my Marshall. I have the stock Marshall one but I prefer detachable cables and I had the stuff lying around.

IMG_20120312_115625.jpg

marked for drilling

IMG_20120312_120615.jpg

drilled and painted

IMG_20120312_195339.jpg

assembled

IMG_20120312_232059.jpg

the LED runs off a 9 volt inside, should last a good long while. Here it is with the footswitch I built for my Titan for the exact same reasons.

IMG_20120312_232216.jpg

/csb :thu:

• Members

Looks good! You can probably get rid of that sharpie peaking out with a little rubbing alcohol. :)

edit : oh... I thought I saw a little sharpie mark poking out the side of the LED... not sure what it is now... anyhow... carry on. :)

• Members

Looks good! You can probably get rid of that sharpie peaking out with a little rubbing alcohol.
:)

edit : oh... I thought I saw a little sharpie mark poking out the side of the LED... not sure what it is now... anyhow... carry on.
:)

I was gonna spray some words onto it but I got lazy. Thats some peel away from the tape I used :lol:

Thanks man!

• Members

I was gonna spray some words onto it but I got lazy. Thats some peel away from the tape I used
:lol:

Thanks man!

Ha ha. Cool... yeah, I was thinking it'd look neat with a little somethin' somethin' on the blank part... even some band sticker or something would look cool.

Archived