Best Place for Replacement Fender Pick-guards?

c+t in b

• Members

So I'm about to order a Mastery Bridge for my Jazzmaster and I want to replace the pick guard while I'm at it. I have an 1962 AVRI JM in Olympic White that is yellowing into a nice cream at the moment. I think a mint guard will look much better on it than the current tortoise, which i'm kinda tired of.

Where is the best store with the most accurate colors' and fit for USA Fenders?

• Members

No Jazzmaster on there site

derp I didn't even read that. He does custom work though, to be noted. While they may not be posted on his site, I know people over at OSG have used him, and I'm sure he has at least one JM template laying around

• Members

warmoth.

i just got a tele custom guard from them, high quality {censored}.

I was originally going to use Warmoth but on their site, it says that they don't make retrofits and that their pick guards will only fit their bodies

Any other places?

• Members

I was originally going to use Warmoth but on their site, it says that they don't make retrofits and that their pick guards will only fit their bodies

Any other places?

It's basically just a disclaimer incase the holes don't line up exact. Chances are they will, if not it's super easy to drill some pick guard screw holes. I drilled 15 of them yesterday in like 5 minutes.

Archived