Just tried the DigiTech iStomp...

bierball

• Members

...and I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised. It is not a toy as I thought first but a really useful gadget with some impressive sounds. The Tube Screamer was pretty convincing (it has a bit more gain than the real thing), the Rodent simulates a Rat passably and the analogue Delay was sweet. I just messed the free five-minute trial versions in a music store but I could see myself putting the iStomp to good use.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

• Members

The guy at the music store told me the other day that you download the app once and then you can get any effects patch for free after that. I don't have an iphone so I didn't listen to much he said after that but it does seem like a cool idea.

• Members

The guy at the music store told me the other day that you download the app once and then you can get any effects patch for free after that. I don't have an iphone so I didn't listen to much he said after that but it does seem like a cool idea.

This would save the entire idea of the pedal, IMO. The less you have to purchase, the better.

• Members

Each iStomp comes with two pedals-Total Recall Digital Delay and Redline Overdrive. The first time you connect to your iStomp you can choose one more pedal from the different DigiTech pedals for only $0.99. After that you can download new pedals for
as little as $4.99

:/

Archived