This is the EHX Superego?

brandnewzo

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Was just about to post this. Seems like they have a Crying Tone, a multi effect, a volume, and a pan pedal coming out. I don't know what to make of it yet, but I'm sure the Effectology video will blow me away
:lol:

Yeah, Bill will sell us all on this. I can feel it :lol:

• Members

EHX-CRYINGTONE-2.jpg?1331904900

"Electro-Harmonix Crying Tone Wah Pedal with no moving parts."

Does that mean no pot....so optical?

Looks pretty cool

I doubt it's optical. Look at the back. It seems like it rocks and has a weighted heel so it probably uses a motion sensor.

• Members

I doubt it's optical. Look at the back. It seems like it rocks and has a weighted heel so it probably uses a motion sensor.

I agree with you on this. It looks like the top plate is screwed into the bottom, and like you said, it looks like it's angled so it can rock. Kind of a cool idea, but it restricts it to floor use only wouldn't you think? I mean, you wouldn't be able to fasten a design like that to a board.

• Members

I agree with you on this. It looks like the top plate is screwed into the bottom, and like you said, it looks like it's angled so it can rock. Kind of a cool idea, but it restricts it to floor use only wouldn't you think? I mean, you wouldn't be able to fasten a design like that to a board.

Or you could throw it and kick it around.

Archived