Pretty much anytime is a good time for Bob Power

• Members

Haven't seen that show before, but I just watched the second half (Youtube is not good for what they're trying in the first half). It's almost creepy how similar their discussion is to the kind that I hold IRL with whatever willing parties (read: victims) I happen across. I'ma subscribe fo sho.

Haven't seen that show before, but I just watched the second half (Youtube is not good for what they're trying in the first half). It's almost creepy how similar their discussion is to the kind that I hold IRL with whatever willing parties (read: victims) I happen across. I'ma subscribe fo sho.

Dave Pensado is no slouch at engineering either, and the show - Pensado's Place - is definitely worth watching if you want to see cool interviews with some world-class engineers. :)

• Members

Hell yeah. I'm surprised I hadn't seen this stuff sooner. It's some much needed inspiration, as I've taken on multiple clients recently. It almost feels like a chore when the weather turns real nice and I get tempted to go out and wrench on some two-wheelers. Not that I care any less about being a legit engineer. Just that there is more to care about than what a single, full workload allows for. Bob Power said it well by advising to knock things out sequentially rather than simultaneously. I take advice best from people who function the same way I do.

Archived