Tremolo in Stereo and Mono

vidret

• Members

I find tremolo in mono often quite boring and i don't play very well with it unless doing a soft chord progression with sine-wave and not that much depth or real choppy stuff.

however-

STEREO is awesome, it's incredible, it's HUGE and beautiful. it feels like mono just takes away but stereo really adds a dimension. well, actually i guess it does.

why can't mono be as awesome as stereo :'(

suggestions on stereo setups that are cheap as fuark + opinions on the matter!

conan-barbarian-wallpapers_1152x864.jpg

(pic is me holding a stereo-getup)

• Members

I pretty much stare at the Looker most every day... been saving my nickles and dimes... but some bull{censored} always comes up...

I get by on the Pan mode of my DD20 or Cathedral's Echo mode, for some back and forth action... or my BYOC Trem in one channel...

• Members

i got a cheap line 6 spider II amp, mega small thing that i use my ehx pulsar to stereo pan in between. sounds so {censored}ing incredible. i'll be giving the line 6 away to a friend who's going to pick up the guitar though.

haven't heard of the looker before. mucho expensivo?

stereo'd my smmh w/ hazarai delay with the line6 as well. goshdarndamnit it's nice.

• Members

i got a cheap line 6 spider II amp, mega small thing that i use my ehx pulsar to stereo pan in between. sounds so {censored}ing incredible. i'll be giving the line 6 away to a friend who's going to pick up the guitar though.

haven't heard of the looker before. mucho expensivo?

stereo'd my smmh w/ hazarai delay with the line6 as well. goshdarndamnit it's nice.

I think the looker is under $200.

Archived