Good on you, Catalinbread

Aaron SS

He's playing into a marshall so obviously that's cheating.

Howard's running into a clean Vibrolux, not the Marshall (that's just a visual prop and wasn't plugged in or turned on) - the equipment used is listed in the credits, at about 5:58 on the video.

No cheating involved. :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was, I believe, the most awesome pedal demo I have EVER watched and listened to to date. There isn't much any reviewer can say that simply playing a pedal will not tell me about the true character of the sound.

The drummer was right on, the bassist in the pocket, and the guitar was on another planet.

• Members

I think I'm fairly sold on this bitch.

This and Octopussy. soon. when monies.

It's a sick pedal. If I hadn't moved over to amps for my distortion needs, it'd probably be my main low-mid gainer.

And {censored}. I can't stop watching that vid. Who knew the Cattybread crew was the best Zep cover band ever?

• Members

I have a Klon Centaur, a Timmy, and my trusty Dean Markley Overlord

I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD, I don't need another OD.

ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg

Archived