Good on you, Catalinbread

Aaron SS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

great demo dudes.

I actually just picked up a DLS MK2 and its a great pedal. Its got that like stiff "hard to play" feel that a dimed plexi has. Your like wow it doesn't have a lot of gain on tap, then you start to play more dynamically and you "get it", just like a plexi.

As someone who hasn't really had a lot of experience with dirty Hiwatts. How does this pedal comepare to the DLS MK2?

• Members
I actually just picked up a DLS MK2 and its a great pedal. Its got that like stiff "hard to play" feel that a dimed plexi has. Your like wow it doesn't have a lot of gain on tap, then you start to play more dynamically and you "get it", just like a plexi.

:thu: A lot of pedals out there suffer from over compression, a lot like recorded music the past 15 years. Compression makes guitar easier to play, homogenizing poor technique... I don't want easy, I want an authentic no holds barred experience! (This way I know how much I need to improve as a player!)

• Members
If you can dial it in cleanly with a bounce and some extra headroom. Ask Erksie. I have a '52 (I think) GA30... I only use fuzz pedals with that amp!
;)

two really different amps... the "modern "Goldtone" (mine) is the Gibby cone of the Trace Elliot...loads of "clean" every whichway.

Archived