Good on you, Catalinbread

Aaron SS

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty epic sounding... and I don't know who this Johnny Page character even is.

I always struggle(d) to find a OD for humbuckers that I actually liked aside from the RAT2. Single coils is another story.

This sounds pretty snazzy though with the LP/Marshall combo for sure.

• Members

Dude's got chops on guitar. After being disappointed with my WIIO though, I don't know if I can justify trying another Catalinbread dirt pedal.

I REALLY think the amp makes a difference here... I LOVE me some NIC'linBread, but I think all the amp/pedal simpedals should be aimed at specific end-user amps....wouldn't be too hard to put a switch for CleanMushall/DirtyMushall/6v6Fedder/6L6Fedder amps.

But yeah, bitd we used to yammer over how to get common source simulation software across Apollo, HP ans Sun platforms....never knew he had it in him!

....well, ok, our different Divisions used to talk about that stuff....we'd talk about the new secretary down the hall and how Steve Swerling's Ferrari beat the {censored} outta Gary Myron's Porsche in the Mentor 100 w/ the Porsche smeared into the curb at the end of Creekside Drive.

• Members

I REALLY think the amp makes a difference here... I LOVE me some NIC'linBread, but I think all the amp/pedal simpedals should be aimed at specific end-user amps....wouldn't be too hard to put a switch for CleanMushall/DirtyMushall/6v6Fedder/6L6Fedder amps.

But yeah, bitd we used to yammer over how to get common source simulation software across Apollo, HP ans Sun platforms....never knew he had it in him!

....well, ok, our different Divisions used to talk about that stuff....we'd talk about the new secretary down the hall and how Steve Swerling's Ferrari beat the {censored} outta Gary Myron's Porsche in the Mentor 100 w/ the Porsche smeared into the curb at the end of Creekside Drive.

30YEARSDEEP

• Members

Doesn't matter what yr amp is, as long as you can dial it in for a clean, yet big feel. A Twin on 1 is not a clean and big feel, it is a choked thin sound. A Twin on 2-3 is clean and big! In a lot of cases that is too much amp anyway, turn a Princeton Reverb up to 3 and plug in our dirt boxes instead! (Or just use the real deal amps! :) )

• Members

Doesn't matter what yr amp is, as long as you can dial it in for a clean, yet big feel. A Twin on 1 is not a clean and big feel, it is a choked thin sound. A Twin on 2-3 is clean and big! In a lot of cases that is too much amp anyway, turn a Princeton Reverb up to 3 and plug in our dirt boxes instead! (Or just use the real deal amps!
:)
)

So my Goldtone GA-30RVS (ala clean) is ok?

suuuuhWEEET , cuz that where I run the H/S Treble Boost.

• Members

Really nice sounding. Catalinbread makes some cool stuff. I definitely want to check out the FN5, CB30, and a Pareidolia.

On a totally unrelated note, I don't suppose anyone could enlighten me as to the differences between the Ottava Magus II and the Octapussy?

Archived