PSA - A Timmy Without the Wait

who235

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you care that I am the {censored}ing greatest?

For reals, and I have been saying this now for years, I can't understand the allure of the Timmy. It is just a {censored}ing Tubescreamer in a sea of takes on tubescreamers. Only it's small inventory / availability sets it apart. Sonically it is average at best... To my ears of course.

• Members

Do you care that I am the {censored}ing greatest?

For reals, and I have been saying this now for years, I can't understand the allure of the Timmy. It is just a {censored}ing Tubescreamer in a sea of takes on tubescreamers. Only it's small inventory / availability sets it apart. Sonically it is average at best... To my ears of course.

You must have a pretty big ass to fit that swole head in there.

It's not a 'limited run' pedal. It's also not a tube screamer. Do your homework, Champ.

• Members

Not fact but lets face it... There is a lot of "opinions" out there. Most are based on nothing more then rumor and rehash. How many folks can say they spent time with both? I can. Take my opinion for what ever you like, just trying to help.
I still think the Timmy is a glorified Tubescreamer.

Cost means nothing when it comes to cork sniffing. It is still a limited run pedal and if it was available at every guitar center like a Tubescreamer no one would give two {censored}s.

You are so wrong on this one..

had one and was not the slightest close to a tubescreamer. And it has been kinda UNIVERSALLY accepted in PEDALUNIVERSE that it is not.

ALthough we know how SAL likes to confuse people :lol:.

Archived