Electronic Music vs.

coloringpad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Most guitar based music that I like has a lot of electronic elements worked into it.

What I make generally attempts to blur the lines of synths and guitars, so I kind of view this as a false dichotomy :idk:

Let's not make this an "Electronic Music vs ____" thread. Let's make it an "Electronic Music + ____" thread :)

• Members

Ha most of what people are doing in electronic music has been done before as well

the instruments aren't important the expression is

there is nothing more innately "now" about electronic music, it's all about approach

My main instrument is my man brain... well and my synth :facepalm:

• Members

Lately I've been listening to lots of trance (Armin van Buuren) and the flat boring female vocals ruin the tracks all the time.

It's like they go out of their way to finds some nobody chick that's got zero style or emotional delivery (lets not even start with the lyrics)

are they just doing it on purpose to not detract from the music and sounds? they should just leave those vocals out. what a waste.

• Members

Lately I've been listening to lots of trance (Armin van Buuren) and the flat boring female vocals ruin the tracks all the time.

It's like they go out of their way to finds some nobody chick that's got zero style or emotional delivery (lets not even start with the lyrics)

are they just doing it on purpose to not detract from the music and sounds? they should just leave those vocals out. what a waste.

offen times most all ofd these tracks will be put out with a non vocal edit for DJs

the vocal edit is for the charts the instrumental for the club

• Members

Avoid vocal tracks. Always go with the instrumental.

Archived