Will a standard Daisychain work with my Pitchblack and PedalPower?

• Members

Hey guys-

Pretty basic question here, but I was thinking about buying a Daisy Chain cable to power all my 9v pedals from my pedal power, however I can't tell if the plug on daisychains would plug into my Korg Pitchblack.

Anyone have experience using a pitchblack with a daisy chain? Just trying to avoid running out to buy one if it doesn't work

• Members

Should work fine, but be mindful of the mA draw for each pedal. I think a pp2 puts out 300 a jack? Depending on how much power draw the other pedals need, you may not be able to daisy chain off of them. The pitchblack also offers about 300 from it's power output

Something like a One spot puts out 1700 mA, in comparison

• Members

i use my pitchblack to power other pedals, it can give 200ma....

The pitchblack itself does not supply any power, it just allows you to daisy chain off of a wallwart (instead of say a pp2 or a onespot).

You can daisy chain a pitchblack just fine, though be aware when you daisy chain you are sorta defeating the purpose of the isolated outputs from the pp2.

• Members

The pitchblack itself does not supply any power, it just allows you to daisy chain off of a wallwart (instead of say a pp2 or a onespot).

You can daisy chain a pitchblack just fine, though be aware when you daisy chain you are sorta defeating the purpose of the isolated outputs from the pp2.

thats what i meant. Thanks.

Archived