This is what me and V are doing now

• Members

always meant to ask, what do the 3 jacks on V's white strat do?

One is the main/bridge out.

One is the neck/stereo out.

The middle is an option an 3rd out or return. You can, for example, send the neck and mid out the second jack to effects and return them to their normal place in the circuit via the 3rd jack. Or you can plug in another person's guitar and route that through the bridge pickups like we did today.

The PRS belongs to Frankenstrat, by the way. I actually liked it a lot. First PRS I've gotten along with.

• Members

One is the main/bridge out.

One is the neck/stereo out.

The middle is an option an 3rd out or return. You can, for example, send the neck and mid out the second jack to effects and return them to their normal place in the circuit via the 3rd jack. Or you can plug in another person's guitar and route that through the bridge pickups like we did today.

The PRS belongs to Frankenstrat, by the way. I actually liked it a lot. First PRS I've gotten along with.

V bringing the knowledge. We had some wild sounds going on. Our styles were very complimentary. More jams more meet ups more cocaine

• Members

V bringing the knowledge. We had some wild sounds going on. Our styles were very complimentary. More jams more meet ups more cocaine

Indeed. My neighbors were very patient, too!

• Members

Oh, I see how it is. Just because I'm 5'11 means I'm not a real person? Real mature.
:lol:

Could be worse. I hear Hiwatt Bob is only 5.5" tall. Or at least that's what I assume he's always talking about.

Archived