Help me finish my pedalboard

imbuedblue

• Members

I've been running a smaller pedalboard the past year or so and keep cycling through a few different pedals in certain slots. I can't make up my mind, and am tired of changing things around every gig, so what would you do?

Here's my setup, with the variables listed below.

Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar > Pitch Black Tuner > FUZZ > Clyde McCoy Wah > OVERDRIVE > EHX Freeze > MODULATION > DELAY > Line 6 DL4 > TC Electronic Hall of Fame Reverb > Vox AC30H2 or Fender Deluxe Reverb

The FUZZ options are:

• Members

Yeah, the BMP and Rat combo is something I keep going back to.

I really dig the Neovibe, and am not really looking into other options. I like everything I own, don't really want to sell or trade any of it, and am not looking to buy anything new at the moment. I'm just looking to have a consistent live setup and keep everything else in the wings for recording. I have more than is listed, but those are the heavy rotaters.

• Members

I've been running a smaller pedalboard the past year or so and keep cycling through a few different pedals in certain slots. I can't make up my mind, and am tired of changing things around every gig, so what would you do?

Here's my setup, with the variables listed below.

Fender Johnny Marr Jaguar > Pitch Black Tuner > FUZZ > Clyde McCoy Wah > OVERDRIVE > EHX Freeze > MODULATION > DELAY > Line 6 DL4 > TC Electronic Hall of Fame Reverb > Vox AC30H2 or Fender Deluxe Reverb

The FUZZ options are:

• EHX Big Muff Pi

• Jordan Bosstone

• Prescription Electronics Experience

• Sillicon Fuzz Face

• Sillicon Tone Bender MkII

• Vox Tonebender

• Way Huge Swollen Pickle MkII

• Z.Vex Fuzz Factory

The OVERDRIVE options are:

• Boss SD-1

• Colorsound Overdriver

• Crowther Hotcake

• Danelectro Daddy-O

• Klon Centaur clone

• Pro-Co Rat

The MODULATION options are:

• Neovibe

• Ross Phaser

• Voodoo Labs Tremolo

The DELAY options are:

• Akai Headrush E1

• Boss DD-20

• Boss RE-20

Given these options, my vote goes for:

Fuzz:

Zvex FF

OD:

Colorsound Overdriver (not a huge fan of any of these options)

Modulation:

VL Tremolo - amazing Trem, plus it can act as a clean boost. Phase is so different though, you may want to have both.

Delay:

Akai Headrush

Archived