Pedalboard wiring question, tell me if this is possible...

jshaffer20

• Members

I have a nice sized board with a few effects running in front of the amp and another set of pedals running in the loop. I just bought a Line6 M5 to add to my rig as my "wild card" pedal for effects that I might only use for certain songs. I was wondering if it would be possible to run the M5 in front of the amp as well as in the loop (not at the same time of course) since it has stereo ins and outs. I have two different a/b switchers I could use. I am running a TC Nova delay in the loop and it has stereo inputs as well. I am trying to figure it all out in my head and I am having trouble LOL. Am I stupid for thinking this? It would be nice to send some effects though the loop and switch to run in front of the amp at other times. Oh, and dont suggest the M13 for doing this :lol::cop:

• Members

Someone makes a pedal called the "flip flop" or something made for swaping the order of 2 pedals. You can treat the amp's pre as a pedal in this way to do what you want.

That is interesting. I sent the guy an email about that pedal. Sounds like it might work!

Archived