Have you ever had to ****** the beat at the end of a song?

Ryan.

• Members

I'm all for being polite and whatnot.

And some of my good friends have kids with special needs. My best friend is a play therapy counselor for kids with special needs. I do my best not to use the r word in a derogatory way, though I admit I slip up at times, but I always apologize to those around me.

That being said... at the end of one of our songs, we were instructed by the recording engineer to ****** the beat.

What did we do to the beat? It is a legitimate word that doesn't always mean something bad. :idk:

• Members

slowing a beat down at the end of the song is just a way of pretending youre not out of ideas and you wish the song was longer. just end it, no one wants to listen to filler.

Actually, I do it to cue the rest of the band that the song is ending. They usually get it, unless they're acting like a... well, you know.

• Members

slowing a beat down at the end of the song is just a way of pretending youre not out of ideas and you wish the song was longer. just end it, no one wants to listen to filler.

mother {censored}er we have made like $19 off the song with the beat slow down. i'm taking off my cape and hanging it up

• Members

no, im ssssseeeeeeeeeerrrrriiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssss.

didnt want the end of the sentence to sneak up on you. :poke:

That is a good example of pointlessly extending minimal content.

Archived