Anyone else take notice of the new mini pedals by Mooer?

Aaron SS

• Members

http://www.mooeraudio.com/en/Product.asp?PClassID=20

Looks like tons of tiny clones of classic circuits (ts, triangle muff, phase 90, etc) and a few other ones worth noting like the 2 I picked up (pitch box and shimverb). The pitch box is a +2/-2 octave polyphonic pitch shifter with 3 modes (harmony, pitch shift, detune) and the shimverb is a 3 mode verb (room, spring, shimmer).

PB2012329113252.jpg

PB2012329134626.jpg

Shimverb can be heard here :

[video=youtube;jeKU80O6cZQ]

There were a few good reports of good things as far as the pitch boxes polyphonic pitch shifting and I'm liking what I hear of the shimverb. I'll post a review when they arrive.

Anyone interested in picking them up can contact Mooer directly as I don't believe anyone in the states has the pitch box yet. Did I mention they are all under $100?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

do you have demos of the pitch box? I am really interested in that one, does it track as well as a pog but just with a whammy option? If so I may just have to pick one up and sell the pog. I would love if you could demo the pitch box next as the one with the shimverb is great stuff :thu:

• Members

Where did you order- the pitch and the xp300 clone might be fun

You have to email them directly.

Alex - like I said the OP, I ordered them and they should be here in about a week at which time I'll post a review.

• Members

Probably too small but does the pitchbox have an expression pedal input?

I don't believe so and have already considering modding mine for that as well when it arrives but it looks as though thats an endless potentiometer.

Archived