NPD (since dudes are talking about trems)

tee money

• Members

I know these are kind of old news maybe, but I never had a chance to get one before, so this is a new for me.

DSCF4121.jpg

It's pretty sweet. Anyone actually use one of these regularly/ want to share some experiences?

• Members

that looks sweet, what is it?

HNPD

Haha, its a Sonic Crayon Hollow Earth. They were made by Tape (fellow forumite/ DIY electronics guru/ photo genius) a couple years ago in very small quantities. It's sort of a programmable wave shape tremolo with some other options.

Edit: beat'd

• Members

ahhh people like you are only here to remind us that the Hollow Earth is no fable!

Grats!

Ha! They are, in fact, real. I don't even know who else has one, nobody really talks about it. Mine is #5, by the way, and I'm assuming it has changed hands a couple times.

• Members

He has been working on the new versions slowly, but surely, I'm on the waitlist, but it's more like life without parole.... Seems like 4 or so pop up a year around the forums I frequent, it's so rad, He says it's a little less band friendly than a Goatkeeper, do you find that to be true?

• Members

He has been working on the new versions slowly, but surely, I'm on the waitlist, but it's more like life without parole.... Seems like 4 or so pop up a year around the forums I frequent, it's so rad, He says it's a little less band friendly than a Goatkeeper, do you find that to be true?

I haven't tried a Goatkeeper, or used it with a band, so I can't say. I think I could manage, though :)

Archived