Treat yo self!

• Members

Fantastic. Coffee frappes are {censored}ing delicious. Now yell "treat yo self!" :lol:

I had two old, boring looking pedals that I had built for myself. I decided to give them a bit of a makeover.

Fuzz.jpg

AnalogDelay.jpg

Treat yo self!

Treatyoself.jpg

I also ended up getting a delicious gourmet hamburger this morning. Today was a good day. :lol:

• Members

i treated myself yesterday night to almost a liter of straight vodka, forgetting I hadn't had any food since 11:30am. Somehow I made it back home after I stopped throwing up enough so that I could get up and go around the apt I found the sink, the bathroom, and my hamper full of throwup, i guess from last night. So... there's that... csb... Just finished taking care of all of that and treating myself to some delicious oreos... csb

• Members

i treated myself to bailing my truck out of truck prison. apartment complexes need to mark (not even clearly mark, just mark at all, in some manner) which spots are for visitors and which ones are reserved, and not just assume that this knowledge persists in the aether...

• Members

i put duct-tape to the ceiling so it hung down a bit to where i attached my iphone over my bed. i then proceeded to watch a pirated, unreleased movie on my duct-taped iphone in my bed while eating a big bowl of candy and a big bowl of meat.

my gf is angry at me. so i'll be treating myself some more later on this evening.

Archived