Boomerang to release mini expression/volume pedal

x-ray specs

• Members

I just found out the guys who make the Boomerang Loopers are releasing a very small expression pedal based on their rolling volume knob on the original Boomerang looper. It will be a volume + expression combo pedal in one small package called the "Wholly Roller". It will be only 3 " x 6 " in size, so won't be a space hog.

Looks like it would be really easy to use, just turn the roller with your foot foward to turn up and roll it back, toward you, to lower it. Thought some of you peeps might be interested in it.

They told me it will be released around early to mid summer 2012 and $99 or less. Nice! There's some info about it on their site: http://www.boomerangmusic.com/

• Members

I think it'd be cool to see a traditional style volume/expression pedal that size but the roller idea doesn't really appeal to me.

Closest I can think of that that's size is the Morley pedals.

Yeah, I would like to see a volume/expression pedal the size of the AMT japanese girl wah pedal. Would be nice. But I don't know of any that have a 10k standard pot, which is what most pedals need that have an expression pedal input.

I like this idea and think it would work good for a space saving expression pedal. Seems like it would be useful for volume also, but maybe not fast choppy trem like volume.

• Members

Been saying this for years. Sad no ones jumped on the oppourtunity to yoink that part of the market.

I just asked them at AMT if they were going to make a volume/expression pedal the size of their Japanese wah pedal. We'll see what they say. If you want one too, ask them. If enough people ask maybe they'll make one. http://amtelectronics.com/

• Members

I like the idea.. hopefully they can release it, it was announced for this January already.

Yeah, seems like it's taking a while. They told me the first pedal will be a mono, high impedance pedal. Then later they're going to release a low impedance and stereo version. Maybe this summer, I'm hoping.

I need a small pedalboard friendly expression & volume pedal fast, to replace my good working but behemoth dunlop volume pedal. I'm tired of that thing taking up half my pedal board lol.

• Members

The guys at AMT electronics told me they are working on a mini volume/expression pedal the size of the Japanese girl wah. So good news for anyone who is looking for this kind of mini expression/volume pedal. They didn't say when it will be released though.

• Members

The guys at AMT electronics told me they are working on a mini volume/expression pedal the size of the Japanese girl wah. So good news for anyone who is looking for this kind of mini expression/volume pedal. They didn't say when it will be released though.

Yeah, I heard this in the other thread about the Japanese Girl... maybe that was the Musicmesse thread... Anyway, yeah, looking forward to these, as long as they're Line6 compatible.

Archived