Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge

BHz_econo

• Members

Fairfield stuff is just great - Randy's revenge is more for the dirty ring sounds IIRC. Anyway congrats on the unpleasant surprise - its on my list too
:wave:

Actually I think it does the clear ring sounds best. Playing on the neck pickup around the 12th fret on the higher strings gives awesome bell tones. I almost like it more for the subtle trem. With the lpf set low and the sinewave blend at about 50%, you get an amazingly deep effect with the clean tone still punctuating the overall mix.

Just a great pedal and would be interested in checking out the v2 for the added cv out capabilities.

• Members

Actually I think it does the clear ring sounds best. Playing on the neck pickup around the 12th fret on the higher strings gives awesome bell tones. I almost like it more for the subtle trem. With the lpf set low and the sinewave blend at about 50%, you get an amazingly deep effect with the clean tone still punctuating the overall mix.

Just a great pedal and would be interested in checking out the v2 for the added cv out capabilities.

hm ok i playd it a just a few minutes with high output PUs - maybe thats the problem? dunno... in the demos the "bell" sounds from the frantone glacier or the moog sounds better imo

• Members

hm ok i playd it a just a few minutes with high output PUs - maybe thats the problem? dunno... in the demos the "bell" sounds from the frantone glacier or the moog sounds better imo

I think you're right too Benny. On the square wave setting it gets pretty nasty. I've never tried the franetone nor the moog. I will check out some vids now:thu:

Archived