The new Sigur Ros album is awesome.

OMTerria

• Members

No not really, but as someone who likes that one and AB a lot but didn't really like the ones after I thought this one was really cool.

I also fully intend on buying this when it comes out, but I'm an impatient bastard.

• Members

00-lil_wayne-the_leak_5-web-2008-cover.j

i'll definitely need to check it out when i get home tonight. the one song they released so far i found a bit underwhelming, but i value you opinion

:lol: Haven't listened to him since III.

See I liked that track a good bit, so YMMV when it comes to the album.

• Members

Hope this turns into an illegal downloading thread about ethics.

I hear people say "I'm gonna buy it when it comes out!" for some reason I don't believe that cos why would you buy something you already have?

if people like the music, Sigur Ros will make money off it, whether its CD sales, itunes sales, ticket sales, licensing, etc. They should be fine. Don't worry.

• Members

just managed to get hold of something green that might cause me to break my own rules and get this downloaded asap..

there's a comment about that the download has been edited so there's clipping, or "has had the gain turned" (via techy speak). can you guys vouch for the quality? is this just completey obsessive audiophile-comments or enough to avoid listening to it?

• Members
Have been trying to get tickets for Sigur Ros for 36 minutes now. Ticketfly is crashing (on four browsers), been on hold for 22 minutes.

Yet, amazingly enough, plenty of scalp sites have tickets.
:mad:

This is stupid. I'm writing Jonsi.

Goddamit, I can't get tickets either. :mad:

Archived