Fulldrive 2 vs Green Rhino

• Members

I liked my fulltone a lot, I traded for a civil war russian muff.... I had an old FD2 with the comp cus pull knob, I always had it up and cranked so I basically used the thing as a boost. They are both basically tube screamers and I find everyone and their dog has that tone, but a great pedal. Sorry no experience with the green rhino.

big gulps huh, alright, welp see ya later

• Members

Love my green rhino.

Can get a thick bass overdrive or thinner trebley sound.

I can't really describe how awesome it is.

I just got a Green Rhino last week and it is incredible. I'm not usually one to tweak knobs all day as I prefer something that I can set and forget but this thing is so flexible and sounds good no matter how I tweak it. It can also get quite gainy and has tons of volume.

I don't have experience with the FD though.

• Members

I just got a Green Rhino last week and it is incredible. I'm not usually one to tweak knobs all day as I prefer something that I can set and forget but this thing is so flexible and sounds good no matter how I tweak it. It can also get quite gainy and has tons of volume.

I don't have experience with the FD though.

Yeah it's totally insane. I'm not a big fan of lots of knobs but with the green rhino theirs just so much sound that you're able to achieve.

Archived