a funny thing happened, on the way to.....

• Members

rehearsal, Saturday night.

as I was leaving, locking the front door of my house, getting ready to leave, a girl that was walking up the sidewalk in front of my house, stops and says, "going to a jam?", I said "yeah, a rehearsal actually".

she asked because she saw my bass (in it's case) and two flight cases I was carrying. I thought that was the end of it but she wasn't leaving, so I say "do you play?" she says "sure" and does this sort of shy young girl pose. I walk up to my truck and start putting my gear in the back and she then asks, "what do you play and what kind of music?", I say "bass, it's kind of electronic dub free jazz, hard to describe" (lol). she says, "you look like you play metal", I used to play in death metal bands but don't consider myself to really "look metal", people really do judge your looks.

I can tell that she's had a few and on a scale of 1-10, she's a solid 8.

really hot body, gorgeous and about 22-25 years old and looks like a metal fan. she then walks towards my passenger door as if she's coming with me, I say "do you live around here`, she says yeah and points down the street. I told her I hoped to see around and that I had to get going, she then gave me that up and down checking me out look and stared at my crotch (I {censored} you not) and seemed bummed that she couldn`t come with me.

as I drove away I couldn`t help noticing how hot she was and what an opportunity I was driving away from.

I live with my girlfriend and don`t cheat on her, otherwise this story might have a very different ending (possibly, if I played my cards right).

I met another girl years ago when I was unloading gear and ended up playing in her band for three years.

it`s funny the situations you can find yourself in, just because of gear.

CSB

yeah yeah, I know I {censored}ed up

• Members

I know, but dayum, primal instincts and all that

That is present reauchambeau {censored}ing up future reauchambeau... present don't give no {censored}s. future is like, damn why did i {censored} up that good thing for this psycho bitch.

• Members

tell your girlfriend about it. at least she will know that other women still find you desirable. this will make you more attractive to her from a competetive stand point. you might get something out of it.

I told her when I got home, wasn`t sure about it because I`ve had jealous girlfriends who don`t like a gigging boyfriend.

she (surprisingly) shrugged it off like it was nothing.

• Members

tell your girlfriend about it. at least she will know that other women still find you desirable. this will make you more attractive to her from a competetive stand point. you might get something out of it.

i predict she'd say, "this sounds like your almost craigslist scores..."

Archived