So what gear is everyone saving up for this summer?

gambit

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for the info! I bet. Bit pricey for me though. Gonna stick with the stock cab, I like how it sounds. Might get a cab with a Greenback if I can find a good price.

I've tried a 2x12 with greenbacks and it was fantastic as well - super punchy and I imagine it would sit perfectly out front in a mix. I probably wouldn't have picked up the 1x12 cab with the Gold, but a local guy was only asking $300 for the cab and speaker - so I hit it and never looked back.

I can't believe the Tweaker isn't a more popular amp.

• Members

You don't have HD?

Dude.

I know. I'm still pretty vintage like, huh. I'm also waiting for the bugs to be worked out, hahaha. I'll get with the program one of these days. I keep buying pedals instead, I gotta stop that. Also braces for kid #1 are $6k.

• Members

I know. I'm still pretty vintage like, huh. I'm also waiting for the bugs to be worked out, hahaha. I'll get with the program one of these days. I keep buying pedals instead, I gotta stop that. Also braces for kid #1 are $6k.

I think they worked out the bugs for HD along time ago bro.

Also, kid #1? That's just the tester kid you can ship him off to Mexico or something far away and just leave them NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

• Members

I think they worked out the bugs for HD along time ago bro.

Also, kid #1? That's just the tester kid you can ship him off to Mexico or something far away and just leave them NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Well the HD "bugs" was sarcastic. Although, just about every day, there is some new model out, LED, etc. And prices seem to keep going lower, although I think we won't see much lower savings for a while. And yeah, 3 kids, each one seems to cost me more than the next, lol. Gear is cheap in comparison.

• Members

Well the HD "bugs" was sarcastic. Although, just about every day, there is some new model out, LED, etc. And prices seem to keep going lower, although I think we won't see much lower savings for a while. And yeah, 3 kids, each one seems to cost me more than the next, lol. Gear is cheap in comparison.

Mexico.Cuba.Guatemala.

3 countries. 3 kids.

Be done with it (and them)

;)

• Members

I've tried a 2x12 with greenbacks and it was fantastic as well - super punchy and I imagine it would sit perfectly out front in a mix. I probably wouldn't have picked up the 1x12 cab with the Gold, but a local guy was only asking $300 for the cab and speaker - so I hit it and never looked back.

I can't believe the Tweaker isn't a more popular amp.

That's a fantastic price for the cab, nice score! I think the Tweaker is popular enough, though. I believe Egnater thinks it's a success.

Good to hear about the Greenbacks, though. Might be the way I go with it.

Archived