So what gear is everyone saving up for this summer?

gambit

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't have a lot of gas. Maybe the new Vox AC4c1, or the HW version, and I'd like to get the Way Huge SupaPuss, but I'm fairly content with the EHX DMB, so not sure I even need/want it.

Some fuzz if it's fairly cheap. And if a job promotion comes my way, maybe a strat. But I need new furniture, and my old 27" tube TV really needs to be updated soon.

• Members

I'd like to upgrade my DAW PC this summer. Been an AMD guy since the Barton core days but at this point I'm considering going with Intel. I'm going to wait and see what the performance of Piledriver is like with respect to the competition, doesn't look good though.

Likely end up with an i7.

• Members

I don't have a lot of gas. Maybe the new Vox AC4c1, or the HW version, and I'd like to get the Way Huge SupaPuss, but I'm fairly content with the EHX DMB, so not sure I even need/want it.

Some fuzz if it's fairly cheap. And if a job promotion comes my way, maybe a strat. But I need new furniture, and my old
27" tube TV really needs to be updated soon.

You don't have HD?

Dude.

• Members

Things on my gear list: Lace Golds for the green (real green, not that pastel blue crap) strat I've been working on, upgrading my studio monitors, maybe a nice wireless system. Not saving, rather waiting for the wife to turn back on my spending privileges.

• Members
selling a couple of things to pay for an ac30cc1

AC30CC1-left.jpg

due to some of your recommendations i'm also looking for a Hot Cake

cah_big.jpg

holy crap, i'm running an ac30cc1 with a hot cake.

i'm trying to sell off the ac30 though. i'm moving in September and want to have as little as possible.

• Members

holy crap, i'm running an ac30cc1 with a hot cake.

i'm trying to sell off the ac30 though. i'm moving in September and want to have as little as possible.

understandable. i'm using it in a weird alt-country ish band but its nice having that little bit of grit when i need it. i'm already have the ac30 but the crowther is still on my list. do you use it as more of a slight boost or for high gain?

Archived