B.C. Rich (Warlock guitars)

Blackheart amps (Handsome Devil)

Budda amplifiers

DiMarzio (Humbucker from Hell)

DR strings (Red Devil guitar strings)

Dunlop (Crybaby From Hell)

Durham (Sex Drive)

Fender (Evil Twin)

Gibson (Gothic guitars, Voodoo edition Les Paul)

Hellatone speakers

Hermida (Zendrive)

Ibanez (Weeping Demon wah, Wizard guitars)

Rocktron (Seven Deadly Sins envelope filter)

Schecter (Demon & Devil Spine guitars)

Seymour Duncan (Screamin' Demon pickups)

Voodoo Labs effects

now THIS is some funny ass {censored}

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how many of these threads do we need? it goes both ways, you have the right to talk about P&W/religion just as much as other have the right to complain about it. then it gets locked because its a cluster {censored} and then we end up with five or more religious threads on the front page.

every

single

time

don't like the reaction you get? post on a P&W board or deal with it. making these threads is as much trolling as those who troll these threads.

• Members

this is fantastic. this is the version that's actually in the film. the soundtrack version is way too plastic and modern.

great movie, classic song. we do that one with a hot rod lincoln type intro, so i'm told.

this is one of my more modern favorites. we don't cheese it up with the singing guitar leads though; mostly because i'm not capable.

[video=youtube;th601d6s66o]

• Members

how many of these threads do we need? it goes both ways, you have the right to talk about P&W/religion just as much as other have the right to complain about it. then it gets locked because its a cluster {censored} and then we end up with five or more religious threads on the front page.

every

single

time

don't like the reaction you get? post on a P&W board or deal with it. making these threads is as much trolling as those who troll these threads.

see, this will be the ONE P&W thread to rule them all. want to talk P&W?? post it here. it's like the West Berlin of HCFX P&W.

• Members

HB did i ever tell you my new bands name?

Wraise & Porship

its going to happen, i will plan on playing in churches. when i play at these churches i will wear clothing that will have the middle 12 inches of clothing completely removed, some would say, "circular chaps" they may be correct on that bu i just called them sunday garbs

• Members

Post all your P&W concerns here.

It was Melx's idea.
Phil, make sure you ban him too
if you think this thread is a bannable offense.

{censored} i love that. law and order every time.

I want this to be a safe place. A refuge. Like the high school guidance counselor's office--where it's ok to talk about being a virgin. where no one will laugh at you for opening up about your feelings, concerns, worries.

The second comment makes the first one seem rather difficult to believe.

• Members

Guitar/amp/effects companies to avoid:

Behringer (Hell-Babe wah)

B.C. Rich (Warlock guitars)

Blackheart amps (Handsome Devil)

Budda amplifiers

DiMarzio (Humbucker from Hell)

DR strings (Red Devil guitar strings)

Dunlop (Crybaby From Hell)

Durham (Sex Drive)

Fender (Evil Twin)

Gibson (Gothic guitars, Voodoo edition Les Paul)

Hellatone speakers

Hermida (Zendrive)

Ibanez (Weeping Demon wah, Wizard guitars)

Rocktron (Seven Deadly Sins envelope filter)

Schecter (Demon & Devil Spine guitars)

Seymour Duncan (Screamin' Demon pickups)

Voodoo Labs effects

Red Witch

Damage Control Demonizer

• Members

How about a P&W thread that isn't about Nigel Hendroff's rack-of-the-week, Lincoln Brewster's POD settings, or which delay/overdrive/eq pedal is the best for P&W? I have almost sworn off Guitar Praise and P&WF because of this.

Wait... this is all a joke, right?

• Members

Coming to a saving knowledge of Jesus isn't complicated, but it will require you to humble yourself. Here is my testimony: God reveals Himself to those who humbly come to Him. When this happens, it's unmistakable. You won't question God when He supernaturally puts the knowledge of Him in your heart.

You will realize your nature is evil, God is holy, and that He mercifully gave His Son Jesus as the Sacrifice to cover every rotten, foul, evil thing you've ever done. But you will say, "I'm a good person!" The truth is, people are hypocrites and they hide their sin and make pretend, often comparing themselves to those whose sins are more obvious than their own. But God discerns the very motives of your heart. He sees everything, and the idea of an omniscient, omnipresent, just God is scary for humanity as they spend most of their lives constructing a facade of righteousness that fools the people around them.

The cultures of this world, and Satan, have everyone hypnotized. No man can convince someone God is real, but God does it all the time. Suspend your disbelief in God for one moment, and humble yourself long enough to let God show you Himself that He is real. You will be surprised at what the truth is.

[video=youtube;0eKmnEW5ENM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eKmnEW5ENM&feature=fvst

Archived