If You Could Banish One Guitar From Existence...

woolyh

• Members
Wangcaster. I have to edit it out of more threads than I care to think about.
:facepalm::lol:

And if anyone posts a picture of it in this thread, you'll get a week temp ban. Fair warning.
:evil::cop::wave:

Does the Asscaster count?

bum4.jpg

Does the Asscaster count?

Some of the more romantic Spanish luthiers will tell you that the shape of the guitar was inspired by the shape of a woman's body, and even if it's true, I would prefer it to be expressed more subtly than that... but I'm not going to ban anyone over it. No promises on what the other mods and admins would do though.

However, the one in the post immediately above this one is in pretty poor taste IMO. :facepalm:

• Members

Hate the look, hate the sound, no bands I like have ever used them. I really do think they're the ugliest guitars ever designed.

TWDY use em and I bet tons of bands you like use 4001s.

• Members

Seen em three times now, Manchester and London were great first time. This time round (Manchester again), they just looked bored, and didn't sound great either. The Rickenbacker guy used to play through a Macbook for all his crazy reverb stuff, and on this tour he'd switched over to an Eventide Space. Well before this gig I've watched tonnes of demo videos of the Space and always thought it sounded kind of tame, and watching TWDY last time sort of confirmed it - his textural stuff didn't sound anywhere near as big and dense with the space as it did when he was using plugins.

Archived