10K Posts + NGD!

• Members

I heard those Axe's consume quite a few posts today, good thing you have 10k ready for it to munch on.
:)

Congrats on the purchase. It really looks like a great device.

I personally would like to hear what type of effects you use it for other than because of convenience (you feel you can't find that effect in a elsewhere in a pedal). I think you also mentioned you prefer the high gain it produces - what sets it apart from your amp(s) and various dirt boxes in your opinion?

The modeling I'm sure is very impressive. It would be neat to have that synthetic digi power on hand at all times.

I'm not sure if I said this already or not but this is not at all used with my amps/pedals. I feel like the both have their own thing going on and use the Axe FX for in depth experimentation (aka the "Ok so I wonder what x pedal sounds like into x amp with x effect on?" scenario) and the traditional setup for that "just right" feel. It's completely mad, I know, but without that madness a lot of forums and gear companies wouldn't exist. Maybe I'm a sucker but I don't think I could pick one or the other if I needed to:lol:

Archived